Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project #10 - My PLN

FIRST PROGRESS REPORT
I created my PLN by using Symbaloo.  A PLN reminds me of  Pinterest, which is a tile on my webmix,  for the world wide web.  I am totally obsessed with "pinning" and easily found myself diving into creating tiles for my Personal Learning Network.  It was easy for me to fill in the blanks for my home webmix, but I obviously have much more to learn with this site.  
my PLN


My PLN will be extremely helpful for me in my everyday life.  What I love about it is the organization of the tiles.  Everything that I use daily is all easy for me to see and navigate to all on one homepage.  I have the top left corner dedicated to educational tiles that I frequently use.  The right top corner is dedicated to social networking sites that I use, while the left mid-section is my business sites.  I would also like to create a PLN for my son on his computer.  I think that it will helpful for him to have a PLN with websites that he frequently uses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment