Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PLN - Final Progress Report


Since my first PLN post, I have discovered more wonderful things about webmixes.  One of my most favorite webmixes is just for education and another is just for mommies. I also realized that I could do more personalizing with my background, instead of the boring black one.  I love color, so I would say that this one suits me better.  I believe with the first one, I was just trying to fill up space, but how I am using it now is very different.  First of all, I have multiple webmixes that other people have made and have found a variety of wonderful ideas and information through.  It's all about communicating with others in a way that is productive and efficient.  This has been a wonderful tool for me and will continue to grow and learn right along with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment